Maaté’s Baby Body Butter ensures your baby’s sensitive skin gets the comfort and protection it needs.
- 100% natural active ingredients.
- PETA Certified Vegan Product.
- Eco-Friendly Natural preservative.
- No toxins, harmful chemicals & mineral oil.
- No added fragrance & Color.
- Deep moisturization.
- Maintains skin's natural radiance.
- Mix of Shea, cocoa & Kokum butter with saffron Oil.
Apply MAATÉ Baby Body Butter generously on your baby’s body and massage gently using a circular motion until the body butter is fully absorbed. Avoid eye area. A daily post-bath hydration is highly recommended as well as whenever needed throughout the day to keep your baby’s skin healthy and moisturized.
Aqua, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter, Cetyl Alcohol (Sourced from Palm Oil), Moringa Seed Oil (Drumstick), Coconut Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Olive Oil, Orange Oil, Glyceryl Monostearate (Sourced from Vegetable Oils), Coriandrum Sativum Extract (Coriander), Aloebarbadensis (Alovera), Lexguard GMCY, Ylang Ylang Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Saffron Oil, Vetiver Oil (Khus), Marigold Oil, Rosemary Oil, Xanthan Gum (Natural Ingredient)
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Conduct a patch test on inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Natural product may change in colour and texture over the period but it’s efficacy and benefits remain the same.
- Use butter with clean and dry hands to avoid any contamination.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away for direct sun light
- Do not refrigerate
- For external use only
- Keep the cap tightly closed after use
MAATÉ Baby Body Butter is free from harmful chemicals and completely safe & mild to use when the baby is one month old. For initial 6 to 12 weeks baby’s skin go through various skin issues like acnes, dryness, itching and patches. In some rare cases, some babies can show sensitivity towards any creams, butters or lotion applied on their skin. If this happens, don’t worry and stop the uses until the baby is at least 3 months old.
Absolutely, MAATÉ Baby Body Butter can be used by teenagers or adults. Adults are more exposed to the weather, dry air and sun which leads to skin damage due to the lack of water content in their skin cells. Since MAATÉ Baby Body Butter is highly moisturising and increases the HA level in human skin cells, it become an ideal choice for adults to keep their skin healthy and hydrated.
Yes, MAATÉ Baby Body Butter can be used in all seasons. It moisturises your baby’s skin without making it greasy.
Yes, MAATÉ Baby Hair Massage Oil has specially been formulated for all seasons.
A daily post-bath hydration is highly recommended as well as whenever needed throughout the day to keep your baby’s skin healthy and moisturised.
Yes, MAATÉ Baby Body Butter keeps your baby’s skin soft, supple and moisturised throughout the day.Are there any preservatives in this body butter?
MAATÉ Baby Body Butter has nature’s best moisturisers and antibacterial ingredients to keep your little one’s sensitive skin hydrated and healthy. | Will the body butter retain its consistency in summers also without keeping in refrigerator? Does it get melt?
No additional and artificial fragrances & colours are added in MAATÉ Baby Body Butter.