Natural & Exclusive Baby Face Butter for delicate facial skin
Sink into the lush moisture of the vegan baby Face Butter that strengthens the skin barrier, deeply moisturizes the baby’s facial skin, and protects it against environmental damage. Unlike... Read More
Sink into the lush moisture of the vegan baby Face Butter that strengthens the skin barrier, deeply moisturizes the baby’s facial skin, and protects it against environmental damage.
Unlike the widely available baby face cream and baby moisturizers, Maate Baby Face Butter is packed with the goodness of Jojoba and Avocado oils, Cucumber, Shea, and Kokum butter, to provide long-lasting moisturization to baby's tender facial skin.
Maate Baby Face Butter is made of natural ingredients which are known for their moisturizing and nourishing properties. It is free of harmful chemicals like Parabens and Sulphates and does not contain any added color or artificial fragrance. This Baby Face Butter has been clinically tested by pediatricians and dermatologists and is scientifically proven to deliver targeted benefits. Its quick-absorbing and extremely light formula deeply moisturizes and protects the baby's facial skin, providing a winter care solution for the skin.
Give your baby the luxury of nature with our exclusive Baby Face Butter that sets the foundation for healthy facial skin. Read Less
Benefits of Baby Face Butter
- Maate Baby Face Butter is quick-absorbing and extremely light
- It has a calming effect and can help improve sleep
- It is a rich source of moisturizing agents, which can help soothe dry skin.
- Moisturizes and softens skin: The combination of Avocado oil and Shea butter in Baby Face Buttercream provides deep hydration to the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Reduces inflammation: Avocado oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe irritated skin, reduce redness and swelling, and promote healing.
- Calms and soothes the skin: The Jojoba oil in the buttercream has a calming effect on the skin, helping to soothe and relax it. This makes it ideal for use on babies with sensitive skin.
- Promotes healthy skin: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E, which are essential for maintaining healthy skin. The butter also contains fatty acids that help to lock in moisture, keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
- Easy to apply: Baby Face Buttercream is easy to apply and spreads evenly on the skin, providing a gentle and nourishing layer of protection.
- It is Pediatrician & Dermatologically Tested
- Deeply moisturizes & protects baby’s facial skin
Tips for Baby Face Butter
- We recommend the patch test for all Maate products
- The pH of baby skin is close to neutral so choose the products carefully
- Clean baby's face with gentle baby soap, and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Take a small amount of Baby Face Buttercream and gently massage it into the baby's face in circular motions.
- Be careful around the delicate eye and mouth areas.
- Use the cream every day to maintain the baby's skin soft and smooth.
- Store the cream in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Consult with a pediatrician before using any new product on your baby's skin.
- Regularly check for any adverse reactions and discontinue use if necessary
- We recommend Paraben & Sulphate Free, No Added Color or Artificial Fragrance-free baby face creams
Why choose Maate Baby Face Butter ?
Maate offers a range of safe and secure skincare products for babies, made with only the healthiest and purest ingredients. These 100% organic, chemical-free, and clinically tested products are designed to protect and nourish the delicate skin of newborns.
One of the standout products is the Maate Baby Face Butter, which is specifically formulated to maintain the soft and smooth texture of a baby's skin. Infused with vitamins, it helps to combat skin problems like acne, burns, red spots, and dark patches. This nourishing butter creates a protective barrier around your baby's body to ensure their delicate skin stays healthy and protected.
This natural and vegan Baby Face Butter provides quick absorption and a light texture for easy application, deep moisturization to keep the skin hydrated, protection against external factors such as viruses, germs, and bacteria, and a nourishing blend of ingredients such as Avocado, Chamomile Oil, And Shea Butter. Additionally, the product is free from harmful chemicals such as parabens and sulfates and is pediatrician and dermatologist tested for safe use on your baby's delicate skin. The formula is inspired by Ayurveda and has been scientifically proven for targeted benefits.
- Patch test recommended
- This product is intended for external use only.
- Avoid applying it near the eyes and ears.
- Do not use it on irritated or red skin and seek medical advice if the condition persists for more than a week.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the product periodically.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
- Avoid refrigeration.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep away from gas burners and candles.